Written by Alyssa Burley.
According to the San Diego County News Center, within the budget, $58.7 million is allocated towards transportation and infrastructure projects:
- $24 million – Maintaining Roads
- $13.3 million – Road Reconstruction and Improvements
- $1.3 million – New Sidewalks and Pathways
- $1.8 million – Traffic Signal Improvements
- $6.6 million – Intersection Improvements
- $3.2 million – Drainage Improvements
- $8.5 million – Ensure County Bridges Remain Structurally Sound and Safe
This means the region will need to ensure local construction aggregates supplies are available for these projects.