EnviroMINE works with experts in mine safety to offer complete safety program development, safety training, and program and site audits.
These safety services fulfill a variety of regulatory requirements as well as training to ensure a safe working environment. These services include:
· Complete Safety Program Development: safety manuals, audit procedures, training, management techniques and checklists, training plans, Injury and Illness Prevention Plan Development, Lock-out, Tag-Out, Try-Out plans, Confined Space compliance, etc.
· Safety Training: Part 46 Training, task training plans, competent person training (including MSHA’s new Workplace Examination Rule), Heat Related Illness Prevention (includes writing of a plan), etc.
· Program and Site Audits: Review of existing company safety programs, site conditions, procedures for follow-up/correction, etc.
Terry L. Tyson, CMSP
With over 35 years as a safety professional, all within the building and materials trades, Terry Tyson has been recognized by his peers and trade associations as a leader and expert in his field. Terry’s expertise encompasses a variety of skills from creating complete safety programs from the ground up, to safety and leadership specialties including:
· Innovative Training Development and Delivery · Safety Leadership
· Creating Positive Company Safety Cultures · Accident Investigation
· Safety Management Programs · Post-Disaster Media Relations
· Workers Compensation Management · Risk Assessment
· Building and Facilitating Workshops · Root Cause Analysis